2.4G DMX512 DJ Wireless System EU US Plug Receiver Transmitter Controller for LED Stage Light
- List PriceUS$21.94piece
- Sale PriceUS$21.94piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
Maximum transmission power: 23DBM
Transmission distance: 1000m
Modulation mode: GFSK
Working frequency range: 2.400-2.4835GHz, ISM, 126
Power adapter: US plug, EU plug
Material: Stainless steel
Size: 1.8 * 14cm
This wireless receiver is used to DMX stage light. It supports 1000m ultra long distance transmission. With it, you can control stage light in wireless way.
23DBM high power, 1000m ultra long distance wireless transmission.
No time delay when signal data is receivered, signal data is real time and reliably.
This product adopts a 2.4G ISM frequency section.
High effective GFSK modulate, communication design; 126 channels jumping frequency automatically, high anti-jamming ability.
126 channels jumping frequency automatically, high anti-jamming ability, to ensure works reliability.
7 groups ID code settable, user can use 7 groups individual wireless net without any interfere each other in the same place. (Tricolor LED displaying Indicators)
ID code and LED color corresponding relationship:
1). Press momentary switch above the side led indicator to indicate ID setting.
2). Press again to set IC, to the color ID desired, adding 1 each time you press the switch will advance the color ID code.
3). Working condition:
LED constant lit up: No DMX or wireless signal.
Red LED flash: Transmitting.
Green LED flash: Receiving
4) RF frequency 2.400 - 2.525G, total 126 channels, it’s searching automatically.
5). ID Code “1-7” groups ID code, press ‘KEY’ for setting, it only can work under same ID code of transmitter and receiver. ( Same LED Color )
1. Power on DMX512 wireless received board first and then following to power up the transmitted board.
2. Press “Key” button to set same ID value of transmitted board and received board. Please use different ID value if you need use more than 1 group wireless universals at same time in same place.
3. The red LED flashes when transmitter transmits DMX data by no interfered frequency section, then receiver changes communicated frequency section. Green LED flashes until received same ID value, the more DMX data, the faster the LED flashes.
4. Communication was established correctly.
1 * DMX receiver or 1*transmitter
1 * EU plug or 1*US plug
1 * user manual